Dear Deep Springs Baptist Family and Friends,
We invite you to join us for Sunday school at 10:00 A.M. and Sunday Morning 11:00 A.M. and Evening 6:00 P.M. worship. Wednesday nights we have small groups for all ages and AWANA at 6:30 P.M. We have taken every precaution to ensure your safety while you worship God with us. We clean the church regularly and have hand sanitizer, clorox wipes and masks available.
Below, I will outline some basic steps to ensure your safety in today’s Covid-19 environment.
1. If you are over 65 or at “high risk”, you may choose to shelter in place. We would never want anyone to subject themselves to unnecessary risks of exposure.
2. If you are sick or running a fever, please stay home and join us via Facebook Live.
3. Wash your hands often especially after bathroom visits.
4. You may wear a mask, gloves and any other protective clothing that you feel is necessary. The choice is yours...
5. Use hand sanitizer often.
6. There will be no congregational “fellowship” or “hand shaking” time as was the norm before the virus.
7. We have lots of seating space available to allow for distancing during worship. Families or those of the same household may sit together.
8. It is a great privilege to come together as one body in Christ and praise Him for who He is and what He has done for us. We honor Jesus by caring for and loving others in how we conduct ourselves during this time of uncertainty and disease.
If you do not feel now is the time to join us inside the church, we encourage you to continue to worship with us online via Facebook Live.
One last thing...Remember God loves you, Deep Springs Baptist Church loves you and I love you!
A fund has been established to provide for the operational expenses of the church van. You may donate online or at church mark your donation for van.
Pastor Scott Parrish from Emmaus Baptist Church is suffering from serious liver problems and is in need of a liver transplant. Please keep him in your prayers. We as an Association are trying to help him with the financial burden of the medical procedures he is undergoing currently. If you would like to help please click the button below.