Dear Deep Springs Baptist Family and Friends,
We invite you to join us for Sunday school at 10:00 A.M. and Sunday Morning 11:00 A.M. and Evening 6:00 P.M. worship. Wednesday nights we have small groups for all ages and AWANA at 6:30 P.M. We have taken every precaution to ensure your safety while you worship God with us. We clean the church regularly and have hand sanitizer, clorox wipes and masks available.
Below, I will outline some basic steps to ensure your safety in today’s Covid-19 environment.
1. If you are over 65 or at “high risk”, you may choose to follow the Governor’s recommendation to shelter in place. We would never want anyone to subject themselves to unnecessary risks of exposure.
2. If you are sick or running a fever, please stay home and join us via Facebook Live.
3. Wash your hands often especially after bathroom visits.
4. You may wear a mask, gloves and any other protective clothing that you feel is necessary. The choice is yours...
5. Use hand sanitizer often.
6. There will be no congregational “fellowship” or “hand shaking” time as was the norm before the virus.
7. There will be no passing of the offering plate during the service, but we offer online giving & will have offering plates stationed at the exit for you to be faithful to God in tithe and offering.
8. We have lots of seating space available to allow for distancing during worship. Families or those of the same household may sit together.
9. At the conclusion of the service, as we dismiss, please avoid congregating in the foyer and other confined spaces of the church. We often stand on the front porch and fellowship while enjoying the beautiful scenary that surrounds our church.
10. It is a great privilege to come together as one body in Christ and praise Him for who He is and what He has done for us. We honor Jesus by caring for and loving others in how we conduct ourselves during this time of uncertainty and disease.
If you do not feel now is the time to join us inside the church, we encourage you to continue to worship with us online via Facebook Live.
One last thing...Remember God loves you, Deep Springs Baptist Church loves you and I love you!